The New Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism Palette



So, earlier today Anastasia Beverly Hills announced and showed us their brand new palette; Prism. As you probably already know people went CRAZY.

Will this palette be anything like their last release? (Which wasn't very popular at all) Or, will it blow our minds??

My guess is that its going to be different. I have the Subculture palette and its not my favorite. But I do like those textured shadows that it has! This palette seems to have tons of those textured shadows, which are my FAVORITE.




What we know about the palette:

  • Named Prism. 
  • 14 shades
  • Price is their usual $42
  • this palette is LIMITED EDITION. So get your hands on it before its gone!
  • Will be released on October 2nd, along with some other new goodies. 
So what does everyone think about this?? Are you gonna snag it or drag it? Let me know in the comments below! ♡♡♡♡



Comments

Popular Posts