5 of the Best False Eyelash Stores




False lashes have become an essential for most people in the beauty world. For me I HAVE to have them on. I think it just doesn't complete my look if I don't have them. Some people don't wear them, but hey thats ok. So for you dolls that do wear them or are looking to buy some and get started, here are some of my favorite eyelash brands!

(I am in no way affiliated with any of these brands.)

1. Huda Beauty

Huda's lashes are my absolute go to. I wear them almost every single day. 1 pair usually lasts a couple weeks for me. They are very good quality, and very easy wear. Her lashes are full and glamorous, without weighing down your eyes. My personal favorite is Scarlett. You can purchase these from Sephora or directly from her website. They typically are $20-23 dollars.



2. KoKo Lashes

This is a good site to buy lashes from if you're buying more than one pair. Like 4-5. Its very affordable, and the lashes are very good quality for the price. They range from $3.99-$7.99. The pair that I keep constantly repurchasing is "Venus".



3.  Ardell Lashes

I recommend these lashes for beginners. They are super affordable, and available at most drugstores. They have a HUGE variety to chose from. Even packages that have 3 or 4. They're not the best quality, but they differently aren't the worst. The price is never higher than $5. My personal favorite from them is the double up collection. They mimic mink lashes, and are fairly dramatic.


4.  Tarte Cosmetics

A lot of people don't even know that Tarte carries eyelashes. They don't have a huge selection, but the ones they have are so amazing. They are $12 and you can find them in Sephora or on their website. Sephora is usually sold out in stores for these, so make sure to grab them when you see them. I believe Ulta has them as well. My personal favorite is "Goddess". I was so surprised how great these lashes were. They lasted for a little over a month, and they where super affordable.



5.  Flirty Lashes

Many people haven't discovered this brand yet, so I'm here to fill you in. This Australia based lash company is so amazing. I wish they would get more love because I know lots of people would love their lashes. They are a bit pricey. But, the quality is AMAZING!!



Hope you guys enjoyed this and it was useful for you! Im thinking about doing a post about how to apply lashes like a pro. What do you guys think? Let me know down in the comments! Ciao.

Comments

Popular Posts