10 Halloween Makeup Looks to Inspire You!







Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! Something about that fall air and the spookiness shakes my bones! As makeup lovers, we all love the month of October because its our chance to do crazy Halloween looks. Ive already planned some of mine. Here is some inspiration to get you excited!

1. Unique Skull

Freaky Fun Halloween Makeup Ideas That Will Make You Stand Out

This skull look is super fun. Just adding some jewels and spikes make it go from a simple skull to full glam and creepy!

 2. Candy Corn Eyes

50 Pretty Halloween Makeup Ideas You’ll Love | Halloween 2016 beauty looks for women

This look is more on the simple side. But it look so cute! Easy way to get festive for a Halloween party, or anything you want! If you don't want to do a full out transformation this is for you. 

3. Glammed Out Mummy

Instagram Analytics

This probably one of my favorites. Its so different and pretty! The green just completes the look. Spooky and glam at the same time!

4. Scary Faces in the Dark

T

This look reminds me of the Nightmare Before Christmas. Doesn't seem too difficult to try and will defiantly make you stand out in a room full of skanky bunnies! 

5. Ursula! 

Amazing DIY Halloween Makeup to wear with an Ursula from The Little Mermaid costume http://katiealves.deviantart.com

So if you're a Disney fan, (if you're not, you have no soul), this Ursula look could be your Halloween look. I love when people dress up as Disney villains because they need some appreciation too!

6. Sweet Treat

856 Likes, 10 Comments - (@typical_white_girl_sfx) on Instagram: “ Ice Cream This makes me miss summer so badly Collab I did with the wonderful…”
If you wanna stay on the sweet and cute side this may be the look you need! A full on ice cream cone. This is so creative to me!

7.  Watch out! I bite!

Halloween Horror Makeup That Will Freak You Out

This look defiantly requires some skill. Giving the illusion of the sharp teeth and big mouth, she seemed to have painted the inside black! Super cool. 

8. Cult Classic American Horror


Friday the 13th Halloween makeup Jason Voorhees mask facepaint.. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @ ghoulish_fx

So I really wanted to find a classic American horror movie Halloween look for you guys. This one by far stood out the most to me. Looks very realistic and edgy. Defiantly embraces the full Jason Voorhees! 

9. Half Beauty / Half Beast

http://makeupbag.tumblr.com

Once again with the Disney! Switching up to not only Belle, but the beast as well! I think this gives Beauty and the Beast justice! You could really do this with any of the Disney characters and their villain!

10.  Lisa Frank Inspired Leopard 

Sólo me gusta, puede ser para demostración de pinturas y habilidad

Growing up in Tucson, AZ, we had a Lisa Frank Factory next to the airport. I was so sad when it closed down! This look resembles the theme of the brand! 

Hope I inspired some you to get out of your comfort zones and try these looks! Comment down below and let me know which one you tried!

Comments

Popular Posts