$2 DIY Makeup Brush Holder





Hello all my beauties!
I recently was looking for a very good brush holder. Something that was big and affordable. But searching the web I couldn't really find one that I liked. Even in the store I was having trouble finding one.

 I was in the dollar store the other day having the only shopping spree I can afford. I discovered some tiny bowl vases. I loved how wide they were and they were only a dollar each. I saw a bunch of DIY's on brush holders so just seen that inspired me a lot. The exact vase bowl was this one:
Round Glass Floral Bowls

I picked up some white pebbles and some black sand so I could keep my brushes sturdy and look in look presentable on my vanity. This whole DIY project only cost me four dollars and it's such a useful idea!
Colorful Mini Decorative Accent Pebbles, 1.1-lb. BagsBlack Decorative Sand, 1.1-lb. Bags

 I went to dollar tree but I'm sure other dollar stores around have some of the same items. The items in the pictures are the EXACT ones I used. If you really want to use the same and cant find them in store I had so much fun doing this project even though it was really quick and simple. There is so many other ways to use the vase.

Finished Result!

 I'd love to see other peoples DIY projects because I'm really interested in doing more for my vanity. So if you have any suggestions or want to show what you've me go ahead and leave that down to the comments. Hope you beauties have a good day and will take advantage of this DIY like I did!

Comments

Popular Posts