This Weeks Sephora Weekly Wow Deals



All right beauty lovers today is Thursday and you know what that means. The Weekly Wow deals are out.
I get so excited for these deals because they're such a steal and help me grow my make up collection without hurting my wallet too much. So this week Sephora weekly wow had some pretty cool things.

 1: urban Decay Smokey Palette.
I bought this palette right when it dropped because of course I had to have it. But if you don't have it it's such a good palette. It has tons of neutrals and easy to work with shadows and I think it's pretty essential to have in your make up collection. This week you can get it for only $27. Compared to $54 that's a pretty dang good price.


2: Smashbox Step by Step Contour Kit.
This Smashbox face palette has three different shades for you to define bronze and highlight. It even comes with a cute little angled brush. I've never tried this palette personally but I've tried other Smashbox face products and they're really amazing and really blendable. It also makes it amazing because this is only $17.50. If you're looking for a new Contour kit I'd say go with this one.



3: Philosophy
I already love Philosophy for their amazing lip glosses and yummy body washes. So I have no doubt that these creams are magical. Their Hope in a Jar has great reviews and seems to be a really good moisturizer. The cool thing about the cell is that they have the regular one the one for dry skin and The one that includes sunscreen. So you can pick one that's best for your skin type. All it would you can buy at 1950. They also have the original one which is the same price.


These weekly sales get me so excited not only are the online they're in store to. I'm thinking about going and getting one of the Smashbox contour palettes. What are you guys going to be buying this week. I'd love to know! Here is the direct link to the sale: https://www.sephora.com/beauty-offers?icid=persistentbanner2_belowthenav_firstday_itemoftheweek_081717_us_markdown

Comments

Popular Posts