Must Have Makeup Palette's for Summer 18'




I am always searching for new makeup palettes for my collection. So I went on a hunt, so you guys didn't have to. Here are some of the must haves for Summer 2018. Enjoy!

1. Urban Decay: Born to Run

I love the geographical concept of this palette. The packaging is so cool, and there is such a wide range of shades. It also has quite a few in there compared to some of their other palettes. This palette will be available on 6/24. $49


2. Kat Von D: 10th Anniversary Palette

Isn't it crazy Kat Von d has been a brand for 10 years? As a makeup lover and hoarder I still have some of her first products. Her brand has come a long way, and to celebrate that they launched an anniversary palette. Which is GORG. Props to you Kat. Available on her website and Sephora! $52




3. Jeffree Star Cosmetics: Thirsty Palette

Jeffree's newest collection is his Summer Collection. One of the coolest products in the collection is his Thirsty palette. This baby has all the right shades for summer. The blue shades have me SHOOKITH. You can get it on his website. Its currently sold out, but a restock will happen soon. $48






4. Jaclyn Hill Morphe Vault

I think this one is by far my favorite palette that is launching soon. I love that it comes with 4 palettes. I love my original Jaclyn Hill Morphe palette, so I know I'm gonna fall in love with these too. Look at those shade colors! A makeup lovers dream come true. Im having a giveaway for it in my Facebook group: Glam Talk and Tea. So find the group and join! This palette launches on 6/26




I love this brand because its so affordable and the quality is amazing. So if you're on a budget and still wanna beat cho face this brand is for you. I love glitter, (who doesn't)...(if you don't you're lame), so all of these make me wanna do a happy dance. Just look at them. "In SpongeBob voice: I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT". You can find them on their site right now, or wait till they hit Ulta and other retailers. They are $15 a piece. 


This brand has blown up recently. Its known for its EXTREMELY pigmented shadows, and their very affordable price. This palette is a warm tone dream. The colors are very neutral, so basically everyone could get a good use of all of them. Its available on their website. $21



Last but not least. Huda Beauty is my all time favorite cosmetic brand. Being a middle eastern women,  I can relate to her. Plus her products are amazing. Her mini Obsession palettes came out last year and they are all amazing, so I once I got my hands on these I wasn't surprised that they were just the same. The Gemstone palette has sparkly shades resembling a gemstone, and the Coral palette has those bright orange and warm tones that everyone is obsessed with right now. You can get these bad boys on her website or Sephora. $27 


















Comments

Popular Posts